NextRadio™ Now Available on Apple!
Here's everything you need to know about our new Apple version:
• NextRadio offers the most local FM radio stations available through a single app to Apple users.
• Always FREE. There are no gimics or paid versions.
• NextRadio's Live Guide™ lets you navigate by what's playing on your favorite radio stations.
• Stream most of your favorite local or out-of-market stations. Simply use the search tool within the app to find your favorite radio stations around the country.
• Thumbs-up or thumbs-down the song playing, buy the song you just heard, get a list of recently played songs, share on social and much more.
• NextRadio is still committed to unlocking the FM Chip in all phones but wants to offer consumers the choice to listen to live, local radio on any phone. We developed a streaming version until this goal becomes a reality.
• NextRadio original FM smartphone for Android has also been updated to support streaming and is available in the Google Play Store.
Download the FREE NextRadio app now to experience the music, sports and talk you love on FM radio.
NextRadio is a smartphone app that connects over-the-air FM broadcasts with the internet to give users an enhanced radio listening experience including album art and program information as well as station feedback and other interactive features with the touch of a button. Introduced in August 2013 by an unprecedented deal between the radio industry and Sprint, it comes preloaded on all new Android devices hitting the market from Sprint, Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile in stores and online and is supported by new HTC smartphones on all carriers. See the growing list of devices here.
View a short video highlighting NextRadio’s features here:
• Receive analog FM stations over the air instead of streaming
• Display a station’s logo, call letters & dial position
• Browse channels by Live Guide, genre, frequency & favorites
• Live Guide visual tuner showcases all local station programming in real time
• Enhanced synchronous ad & promotional types
• Dynamic related content “cards” accompany programming for additional information
• Song tagging capabilities
• Social integration (Facebook, Twitter & SMS)
• Real-time radio station interactivity