Entertainment

News > Entertainment > Report: "X-Men" Director Bryan Singer Under Investigation

Report: "X-Men" Director Bryan Singer Under Investigation

(New York, NY) -- Bryan Singer's legal troubles are apparently far from over. Just days after a man dropped a lawsuit that accused the "X-Men" director of underage sexual abuse, the "New York Post's" "Page Six" says the director is under investigation for allegedly assaulting a man in New York City last year. The complaint was reportedly filed in May of this year. The alleged victim, described as a man in his 20s, reportedly claims Singer forced him into a sexual act against his will in March of 2013. The report also says no charges have been filed against Singer but an investigation is ongoing.

Michael Egan voluntarily dismissed his lawsuit against Singer Wednesday. Egan filed suit against the director and three other entertainment executives in April claiming the men abused him as a teenager. The lawsuits against the other three men were dropped before Egan finally dropped his claims against Singer.

Entertainment

(Hollywood, CA) -- Taylor Swift might be able to draw thousands of fans to Hollywood Boulevard for a free TV...
(Undated) -- It looks like Christian Bale got the "Jobs." The confirmation comes from Oscar winning screenwriter...
(Undated) -- Archie Andrews and his comic book pals are getting a dramatic twist in a new series for Fox. Deadline...
(Undated) -- Chris Brown will be working hard to complete his court ordered community service by the end of the...
(Undated) -- Halle Berry is rolling out her new line of lingerie. The Oscar-winning actress' new brand of intimate...