Dave Glover is giving ten people a shot at a chance to host the DGS with the DGS Talk Star Search! The contestants face off in head to head competition and will be chosen to advance by the general audience as they submit their online votes to support their candidate. The candidate receiving the most online votes will move to the next round. Voting is not limited and will begin at 3pm on Monday and end the following Monday at 3pm. After the ten contestants have all faced off, we'll take those five winners and pit them against each other to whittle down to three. Then from the top three we will get our winner. The last man or woman standing becomes the DGS Talk Star!
Click on their names to visit their pages and show your support with your votes!
- Submissions must be sent in via MP3 through the specified process above
- Submissions must be received by10AM CDT on 5/31/13
- Submissions must be no longer than 2 minutes in length
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate
- All Submissions are subject to the Publicity Release below and are property of Emmis Communications and cannot be returned to sender
Publicity Release. Participant authorizes and irrevocably grants to EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS permission to, from time to time, reference and discuss Participant and their participation in the DGS Talk Star Search on-air and/or on their website(s) in photographs, video recordings, digital images, audio recordings, as well as in publications, newsletters, news releases, other printed materials, and in materials made available on the Internet or in other media now known or hereafter developed for any purpose EMMIS deem proper. Such reference and discussion may involve Participant's name and voice, and other personal/biographical material or their participation on-air.