Must-See Videos

Blog > DGS Blog > Must-See Videos > TWERKING Gone Wrong

TWERKING Gone Wrong

pants on fire

If you haven't seen it, there's a TWERKING-gone-wrong video with millions of hits on YouTube.

It's a girl twerking in her living room while she does a handstand up against a door.

Then someone opens the door, knocks her over, she falls through a table with candles on it . . . and her PANTS CATCH ON FIRE.

There's a pretty good chance it was staged, but see what you think.

 

Must-See Videos

Photo by PRPhotos.com A sketch comedy group in Australia posted a video where a radio host gets notes from his...
Photo by PRPhotos.com Today is my cat's birthday (happy 9th birthday, Marla Nadine Fantastico!) and so I thought I...
Photo by PRPhotos.com Someone in the Dominican Republic was showing off a feature in their new Volvo recently,...