Electric Stove 4/23/13
4/23/2013 5:21:00 AM
We welcomed Jamie back today! During Jamie’s travels he was scheduled to meet with Senator Rand Paul. Senator Paul was unable to keep this appointment as the vote for universal background checks came up the same day. Luckily, he was kind enough to speak with Jamie this morning! CLICK HERE to listen to the podcast! (hour4)
Meanwhile, as the majority of the country mourns the tragedy in Boston, there seems to be an unsettling number of people taking pity on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. CLICK HERE for the article. It’s disgusting really. Senator Lindsey Graham is certainly not in that boat. Below he fights to treat the “suspect” as an enemy combatant. I tend to think that as an American citizen Tsarnaev is granted the right to a trial by jury. I’d assume there isn’t a jury in this country that would find him innocent…but... given the previous article maybe there is.
(Jamie) Lindsey Graham gets pressed... then he gets testy in a good way...then he gets even more pissed...
Music From Today's Show
Anthem - Charles Glenn
522 Sweet Pumpkin - Al Jarreau
537 Break In - Frou Frou
550 Mama Let Him Play - Jerry Doucette
637 Chocolate - The 1975
650 Cut It Out - Kitten
737 Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
748 Harlem - New Politics
822 I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
837 Crawl - Kings Of Leon
1) Alan Dershoqitz says its dumb and dumber in not reading rights...goodbye death... CLICK HERE
2) The old buzzards in the Senate... I love how Schumer talks about "reading it in the newspapers"...
3) Of course it does... Martin... my little organ grinder.... but if it were a right winger? Really? CLICK HERE
4) Media bombing media mistakes... NSFW : CLICK HERE
5) For Muslim Congressman Kieth Ellison of course it has to be more politics than religion : CLICK HERE
6) Leslie Stahl... we will all wind up wearing burqas : CLICK HERE