Electric Stove 4/5/13
4/5/2013 8:24:00 AM
It’s five o’ clock somewhere… I tell myself this as I sip on my screwdriver complements of Salute America Vodka! We had the manager of operations, Emily Gifford, in studio this morning telling us all about Salute America Vodka and their mission to donate a dollar for every bottle sold to aid our veterans. A great cause and I can tell you first hand (don’t tell my boss) this vodka is smooth!
Here’s a tribute to Roger Ebert compiled and edited by former AitM intern DJ Jazzy Sean!
Anthem –Charles Glenn & The Fray
5:22- There Is A Mountain - Donovan
5:37- Night Moves – Bob Seger
5:48- Fans – Kings Of Leon
6:37- The World At Large – Modest Mouse
6:48- Love You Madly - Cake
7:37- Secret Crowds – Angels and Airwaves
7:48- Closer – Tegan and Sara
8:22- Boogey On Reggae Woman – Stevie Wonder
8:37- Let’s Kill Saturday Night – Robbie Fulks
8:48- Lovin Yous A Mans Job – Bruce Springsteen
1) Matthews and Larry Pratt gun owners of America...what could go wrong? Addicts are now threats to society?
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
2) MSNBC: Carson a black Sarah Palin.
3) Obama: constrained by system founders put in place.
4) Michelle Obama slips calling herself a busy single mother.
5) Krauthammer says Obama will push background checks but they don’t matter.
6) Eric Holder not sure he’s ready for pay cut.
7) Obama calls Kamala Harris 'best looking attorney general'
8) Fast food workers strike in Manhattan.