Electric Stove 3/19/13
3/19/2013 5:53:00 AM
The rape conviction for the two teenage boys in Ohio has sparked widespread controversy. Even the reaction from our audience was divided. Personally, I believe in the severity of sexual assault. Time should match the crime and rape is a big one. I preface this video with those thoughts because I don’t want to give the impression that I believe rape is something to laugh about. However, the Onion produced this video two years ago and as Jamie said it couldn’t be a more accurate representation of this case now. And honestly this video is funny. But it’s dark humor mocking those who feel sympathy for assailants in any capacity.
Anthem – The Band Perry
5:22- World News – Local Native
5:37- Summer In Paris – Anggun/Cam
5:48- Fearless – Taylor Swift
6:37- Anthem Part Two – Blink 182
6:48- Wish You Were Here - Incubus
7:37- There Is – Box Car Racer
7:48- In Between Days – The Cure
8:22- Quite Little Voices – We Were Promised Jetpacks
8:37- Read My Mind – The Killers
8:48- Real World – Bruce Springsteen
1) Terrible and insincere and rudderless Reince Priebus finally says the right thing... too late... as it is for Ron Portman
2) Britt Hume...says Obama is getting squishier but not sure if republicans will cooperate on new taxes... CLICK HERE
3) Michael Steele takes on Reince Priebus
4) Hillary Clinton gives thumbs up to gay marriage... it's called runnig for president...
5) Here's what you're paying for via USDA on how to use microwaves... for college sudents...
6) ammo shortages... prices double
7) Proving anchors will read anything put in front of them... Huntsville, Alabama... Jillian Pavlica