Electric Stove 1/24/13
1/24/2013 6:48:00 AM
1) Senator Rand Paul owned the day in dealing with Hillary Clinton:
2) Disappointing..Rand Paul and Wold Blizter agree the Iraq war was a waste... another Vietnam... I won't forgive them for that.
3) Politicizing? Disgusting Democrats kiss Hillary's rear paying more attention to her biography than the facts about Benghazi...fun
4)South Carolina Congressman Jeff Duncan..on what difference does it make... CLICK HERE
5) Dr. Kieth Ablow with Lou Dobbs pschyoanalyzes Barack Obama:
6) Clinton goes for the gusto as a coward... pressuring us with the choice... was it a protest or guys out for a walk who decide to attack... she leaves out the organized terrorist attack option... which makes her a sleazebag of monumentally intellectually dishonest proportions. You bet your ass she doesn't want to be president. She knows even in the best case secnario it wasn't a bunch of guys out for a walk wanting to kill Americans...the ambassador himself knew there were plans afoot. What a horrible woman.
7) Jake Tapper on Hillary's emotion... what good is it to tout the strength of a woman only to have when the going gets tough her cry and reporters cover for her by citing the emotional toll? They never bought that under Bush. CLICK HERE
8) MO Sen. Maria Chappell-Nadal (D-University City) says we are not trying to take away guns… OK?