Electric Stove 1/22/13
1/22/2013 9:23:00 AM
1) The night before he was killed...Martin Luther King on Jericho road...too bad those have morphed it into an excuse for more government involvement... MLK..been to the moutaintop...
2) Nothing worse than a shameless suck up....Fox News analyst Shepard Smith joins media’s elite in sniffing at what normal Americans care about…they can’t be smart enough to direct legislation now can they? What a fop.
3) First Lady stuffing her face...can’t blame her she was probably hungry…but the claim is she’s rolling her eyes at John Boehner...who knows......worse…in my opinion, she’s eating with an elbow on the table which--man or woman--says you are a slob. Nothing more disappointing than seeing someone you respect eating with an elbow on the table.
4) Really…Climate change? This is the I have a dream? This is the ask not what your country can do for you? Jeez. Next thing you know he'll give a phone number.
5) President Obama and his props....nothing stops him.
6) Obama administration acts like the al Qaeda attack was a big surprise...ABC says not so much....that North Africa was about to burn...
7) Aww shoot where are the cameras and recorders when you need them...maybe the same place where the Tea Partiers spit on Emmanuel Cleaver...as in…Nowhere...Apparently there was a chorus of boos on Paul Ryan at Inaugural…but not one recording…oh well…guess we have to trust bloggers...
8) The Hammer calls Prez Obama speech amazing...changing ideological course of the country..reagan said government not solution...Obama said government is all...no mention of econ future. CLICK HERE
9) Obama flubs oath for the second time....misses “states”…or burps through it....not real anyway, so who cares right? But keep in mind not really historical at the podium successful swearing in... CLICK HERE http://gawker.com/5977671/watch-obama-flub-the-presidential-oath-for-the-second-time
10) I touch myself....I pinch myself....Jim Acosta CNN...4 more years of ass kissing.....great
11) So Much Lincoln... (love the draw... a balance?)...Matthews
12) For national anthem..Beyonce