Electric Stove 1/14/13
1/14/2013 8:55:00 AM
1) I have the wine by Johnny Cash…has the “a” in walk and the "ine" in line, but no.
2) Wow...how many times do we have to be exposed to the royal subject on CNN? This time though…he gets confronted by Breitbart’s Ben Shapiro....I still maintain "need" does not have to be explained…much less to a royal subject like Piers Morgan...but if you ask the question why does anyone "need" to say their religious beliefs…or their political views...it’s their right...
3) Gun banning leftists also want to make sure we abide by first amendment in certain ways...MSNBC contributor Mike Kornacki says he’s been ordered to call Obama President Obama...oh the Stalinists are having a fiend day being "in charge."
4) Colin Powell: what a jack ass.
5) Jeez...Clinton at Golden Globes...called him "Bill”...by the way...
6) Bad examples of gun rights activists...in Portland so called "second amendment educators" carrying AR-15s…which isn’t the bad part...cops doing great…but ask for conceal and carry permits...guys refuse...
7) Another Brit…this time asking Quentin Tarantino about violence...you see trend here? royal subjects questioning American rights? sound familiar? plus it’s an Indian Brit...while his forefathers rape and imprison women about link between movie violence and real violence....wants him to explain to "his" audience? Really?
8) Dumb anti gun nuts. ABC news.
9) Two kids killed in Chicago Friday night. Ho-hum.
10) Nothing like a blow dry like Brian Williams declaring a new era…"a post Newtown era.”