Electric Stove 1/8/13
1/8/2013 8:30:00 AM
1) Gun control advocates: defined by ignorance, this time in the form of Ed Schultz. Tip: gun laws are pretty much the same, unless Schultz is claiming cops in Chicago aren’t as good as cops in NYC.
2) Huffington post diaper broadcast with all apple computers all the time, with dudes who wear jeans that have patterned cuffs. OMG, please, this one about the minted coin and guess what? It ends up badly for republicans.
3) Notre Dame said to be better educated and they are. They now know what a running back is....Eddie Lacy.
4) Brent Musberger doing is best Joe Biden imitation, but who can blame him?
5) Fool Jay Carney speaking for the fool: saying more taxes are on their way.
6) Gotta hand it to Piers Morgan. He loves to promote himself and I’m happy to oblige to support his efforts to send himself into irrelevance. He thinks like the tabloids....that people dig this stuff...they are watching CSI....they don’t care about death....
7) Supposed civil libertarian Alan Dershowitz makes the crazy claim that immigrant Americans have more of a right to determine gun laws than Americans who wrote the 2nd amendment. Really?
8) Brit Hume on how Hagel is actually a political coward. He was for the Iraq War before he was against it. He’s part of a long line of ship jumping opportunists. I agree with him on some Israel points and Iran points. It’s the Iraq things that bother me from a character perspective.
9) Funeral for the Chili’s baby back ribs singer...
10) Pick up lines that fail....