Electric Stove 11/21/12
11/21/2012 8:55:00 AM
1) Gingrich purposely playing both sides...they all clapped on The View....but Gingrich himself bought tons of Anti-Romney ads…Joy Behar had the best question...was it really you didn’t message right or you just didn’t strategize right...what does Newt mean misunderstood American people? He really means we didn’t market right...I don’t think most ladies on The View would agree.
2) Senator Dianne Feinstein continues to impress...she’s a pretty strong gal…on Benghazi and now on the Middle East.
3) Mark Levin with a great attack on the pundits and comfy republican politicians who say we have to make a deal with Obama.
4) Steelworkers beast Leo Gerard...on the future...back in the day it was called the mafia…now it’s the union bosses bending over the government.
5) O’Reilly nails the truth of the Obama vote.
6) Huffington post weird internet show with pretty much ZERO attribution of facts regarding Palestinian casualties...
7) Director of national intelligence James Clapper...he who didn’t know about the London bombing...takes responsibility for editing talking points for Rice...nice try says The Hammer.
8) Basically, Clapper is a pencil pushing state department stooge turned into a whore...remember when he didn’t know about the London bombing arrests? And we are to believe him now?
9) Justin Bieber and his stalkers stop traffic....love the people…especially the chick.
10) Chinese people digging on public execution...
11) Palestinians digging on public execution of a half dozen alleged informants…they call it Hamas execution...but it’s the whole town plus cell phones.