Electric Stove 11/15/12
11/15/2012 8:30:00 AM
1) Pretty much this is the way it is: Chicago Tribune reporter Christi Parsons and her man Barack.
2) What a stud, “Chest Beater in Chief” issues a come after me bluster regarding Susan Rice who was put up by Obama to BS about Benghazi. All this after some said they would be tough on her for Secretary of State. Obama says, “Don’t go after her.”
3) BTW, didn't the “Chest Beater in Chief” think it was ok for Hillary to take the fall? Oh wait. That was before the election. Hillary apparently is a better man than Barack.
4) McCain hammers ABC reporter who asks whether the affair thing was a greater threat than the Benghazi attack.
5) Nancy Pelosi and her female friends try to intimidate Luke Russert after he asks whether Pelosi and Hoyer make Dems look too old. I would ask the same question about Boehner and McConnell, but he gets ambushed.
6) Reporter positions wise economic policy with "caving,” an editorial point to be sure. Obama says times are different now. BY THE WAY: taxes aren’t the worst scourge on economy: ask Dave MacArthur.
7) Author and talk show host Larry Elder explains free market principles to blacks.
8) Ron Paul Laments his tenure but cheers liberty.
9) The Hammer on the President’s comments about susan rice and the resultant manhood BS.