Electric Stove 11/8/12
11/8/2012 8:30:00 AM
1) Libertarian rockstar Nick Gillespie on why Romney and Republicans lost...
2) Chris Christie to critics: Buzz off
3) But still it’s funny to listen to Laura Ingraham grease up Chris Christie and ride on him about the Bruce Springsteen thing....
4) Matthews admits he’s a tool.
5) Dick Morris was wrong on the landslide prediction but is right on the future. So how do we adjust? What does reaching out to Hispanics and blacks mean? I thought just talking about prosperity would work, since we are all interested in that, but Dems have decided direct promises. What do we do since we are not into pandering?
6) Boehner, as stupid republicans put him at a podium with teleprompter five feet above him, so he’s looking up like a dummy; but still pointing out that Obama is pliable, on tax reform. He knows he can bend him over...
7) Krauthammer: We need some form of amnesty.
8) Obama anger translator: Key and Peele
9) Another example of why reaching to libertarians may be good because more people in Colorado liked marijuana than Obama...some marijuana dude.
10) Shelly Dankert's response would not be the future of the Republican Party to this loss...
11) Sorry Harry Reid...to borrow a phrase from Obama...yes we can push you around...and we will
12) Vegas owner says Obama won, I have to lay off 22 employees
13) Cain tells American Family Radio Host Bryan Fisher we need a 3rd Party to save America