Electric Stove 11/6/12
11/6/2012 8:05:00 AM
1) Romney Senate ad
2) Krauthammer’s road map to victory for Romney
3) Romney victory speech on Monday?
4) Apparently feeling guilty, CBS releases unaired footage of Obama refusing to call Benghazi an act of terror. Corrupt CBS releasing it now makes the organization more so.
5) Melissa Harris Perry with what’s-her-name on MSNBC.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
6) Jay Z at Ohio event substitutes Mitt for Bitch in one of his brilliant songs. All on behalf of the official Obama campaign and I got news for Jay Z, you got 99 problems and Obama ain’t one.
7) Guiliani right on Katrina comparisons...
8) Sick Cynical Obama campaign declared mission accomplished, whatever; again the false promise of big government and FEMA. They attack Romney for attacking FEMA, but now no one likes FEMA. See a common theme here? Left abandoned that narrative pretty quickly huh?
9) The power of incumbency- Obama was on Monday Night Football.