Electric Stove 10/2/12
10/2/2012 8:30:00 AM
1) New CNN poll a big deal
2) Fast and Furious explodes
3) CNN on a tear....cutie pie joins the crowd
4) Nothing like stressing the importance of voting. Celebs demean it, but who cares as long as it’s for Obama, always. Though Ellen Degeneres looked better when she didn’t look like a 60 year old man.
5) ABC and David Muir still hounding Sarah Palin. To my point yesterday, this is the mainstream media cheering on Obama "looking to lock in his lead."
6) Scott Brown goes hard core on Elizabeth Warren...again.
7) Lottery winner who kept taking food stamps is dead.
8) Need to hear this Krauthammer line at debate: Bin Laden is dead, Al Qaeda is alive.
9) Guy shot in movie theater demands gun control.
10) John Elway introduces Mitt Romney at an event after endorsing him on Friday.