Electric Stove 9/25/12
9/25/2012 8:30:00 AM
1) Kids need up to 5000 cals to grow, but Michelle caps school lunches at 850 cals. (Yes, parents can and should add food) but thus the take of on "We are Young" by Fun.
2) Al Gore looks like a Geisha in a blue suit. Can he pump more juice into his eyelids? Jeez, but he’s our dirty weathercaster...
3) Oh to be Obama: given all his grace his poll numbers are tied. He's worse than bad. Krauthammer talks of the media disconnect.
4) Stern is NOT a Romney supporter, but this is funny Sal and Richard interview Obama supporters....unreal...They don’t know Osama is dead, think McCain is running, think Ryan is Obama's running mate..
5) Early voting bull crap as Obama promotes it in Iowa..."why wait"? Hah ha
6) Jake Tapper on why there have been no meetings with foreign leaders....
7) Even Chuck Todd wondering what’s up at the UN. He says republicans making hay of the view...but why isn’t the media making hay?
8) Romney way understated, but right on....on "bumps" in the road and economy.
9) CNN crew steals Steven’s journal. Report its contents, then hands it over to family. The state department is pissed. CNN editor Mark Whitaker responds along with colleagues...Frances Townsend
10) Israel walks out on lead mooj Ahmadinjead. US does not walk out
11) The undecided voter/ SNL
12) The flaws of internet privacy revealed...mind reader stuns his guests at end...
13) Cone crust pizza...
14) It’s time for SNL fried taco bit
15) GMA preview of the Obama’s on the View.
Celebrating 50 Years of the Jetsons!
The Michael's Flooring Outlet Rhino stolen.
View Article Here: