Electric Stove 9/17/12
9/17/2012 8:55:00 AM
1) UN ambassador Susan Rrice says it was all not premeditated as Libyan gov’t says…still astounding that Libya is unstable now...
2) The Romney "how dare you" campaign continues on Chris Matthews Show...
3) George Will is wrong...The Obama Administration was a partner in a revolution…as even Rice admits…that led to the raid on the embassy...it would nit have happened with quadaffi in power. period.
4) Libyan President blames foreigners....baloney...HEAVILY EDITED…
5) Brit Hume said it's a better narrative that conservatives have to say least they support Romney.
6) All the allegedly "smart" people think this Santorum speech is funny.
7) Nancy Pelosi and Candy Crowley yuck it up about Romney.
8) They yell, “Allah Akbar,” as they drag Chris Stevens from building...what’s looks like him...
9) Netanyahoo stops Candy Crowley in her love of Iran and its peaceful purposes.
10) Muslim congressman Keith Ellison says Netanhayu should be more careful.
11) Brave American causing crap at Yasukuni Shrine...they eventually yell "Remember Hiroshima," etc...
12) Kentucky Fried Chicken AND Hardees in Lebanon...torched!!!!!
13) Videomaker’s home is found…he’s not only taken into custody (for probation violation) but they haunt his neighborhood…no danger there, huh?