Electric Stove 8/16/12
8/16/2012 8:30:00 AM
1) Gay rights volunteer carrying Chik Fil A bag opens fire on the Family Research Council headquarters. Did the cops call it an act of domestic terror...Meghan Kelly did but who else did?
2) Joe Biden, in his own words in history
3) Biden purposely calls him Governor Ryan.
4) Now I think he's doing it on purpose...20th century?
5) Giuliani on Biden
6) Why is Sarah Palin offering Obama campaign advice anyway? Same with McCain...
7) Jon Stewart among many "complaining" that Paul Ryan is not a fiscal conservative. So isn't that good for you? You claim Ryan is too crazy right but then make the argument that he's not really a fiscal conservative...which one is it? You liberals trying to convincve conservatives that would say..oh hey you're right I'll just vote for Obama..ha ha.. BTW (How can you call tax cuts debt? unless its accompanied by spending?)
8) Barney Frank says Republicans are to blame for bad shape of cities and budgets even though up through 2010 Dems were in charge. And besides that it's bad bond deals that are causing most of the problems, not to mention oppressive pension deals that left the taxpayer out of negotiations.....nonetheless..Frank lies in order to blame Republicans.
9) Krauthammer has easy solution to Medicare debate...tell the truth and unleash Paul Ryan.
10) Megadeath's Dave Mustaine saying Obama staged Colorado shootings. He's in Singapore.
11) Dems booed at the Illinois State Fair. Now you know why so many moonbats are scared...lots in green shirts though.
12) Kelsey Grammar says he was snubbed for EMMY because he's repubican..his new co bost just appeared on sharpton so maybe she will get an emmy
13) Former Democrat Artur Davis explains to Wolf Blitzer why he no longer supports the President, saying the Vice President's remarks have a lot to do with it.