Electric Stove 7/11/12
7/11/2012 8:45:00 AM
1) A Level smackdown of MSNBC Bimbette Andrea Mitchell at the hands of John Sununu as she is just barely out of her gym suit before being humiliated as she tries to shake a leg for the Obama campaign's "outsourcing" anti-Romney shillfest. Hackery at its finest, exposed by annoying facts. A true "laugh out loud".
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
2) James Earl Jones just loves MSNBC so thus…he becomes another race baiting lazy liberal.
3) Lou Dobbs on Obama desperation.
4) Romney kicks back on tax deal.
5) Biden and his non-sequitur leadership…speaking to Latinos.
6) Prez Obama going for the gusto…and interesting he is so aware that he’s prez so what else does he want to contribute.
7) Sarah Palin with advice for Romney on the bank account issue.
8) Daniel Tosh…now has apologized for rape joke.
9) Nancy Pelosi dancing to “Sharp Dressed Man” at Barney Frank’s wedding.