Join KFTK’s Dana Loesch and Thomas Helbig, Best Selling Author of “The Boomer’s Guide to a Worry-Free Retirement” on Thursday October 17th from 5:00-6:30pm at the Cheshire Inn, 6300 Clayton Rd St Louis, for a free financial seminar. Anyone near or at retirement age can’t afford to miss it. With Markets at an All-Time High, Are You Prepared for the Next Economic Downturn? RSVP for the opportunity to learn the most serious retirement issues of 2013 and hear solutions from renowned Retirement Planning Specialist Thomas Helbig. Seating is limited and fills quickly; please
RSVP at 800-849-3139.
Topics of discussion:
- How to avoid losses during huge market corrections and recessions.
- The world has changed in the past 10 years…Has your investment strategy?
- Many people don’t completely understand their investments and the associated risks and fees. Do you know your true costs?
- Are you exposed to unnecessary risk?
- Do you have a plan to provide a guaranteed retirement income – for both you and your spouse?
Retirement planning has become very complicated, and unfortunately there aren’t any second chances if you make a costly mistake. This is a terrific opportunity to get a better grasp of the latest retirement strategies.