Win a Funjet Vacation!

ONLY ONE MORE TRIP LEFT!  Win a Funjet Vacations getaway for two to Puerto Vallarta with all-inclusive accommodations at the RIU Palace Pacifico. Click here to check out Hot Deals from Funjet Vacations, Four Unforgettable Decades of Fun!
FM NewsTalk 97.1 is giving away a trip every week until Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2014.  Register now to win a 7-night Funjet Vacations getaway for two to Puerto Vallarta with all-inclusive accommodations at the RIU Palace Pacifico.
Opulence redefined, this all-suite resort provides the perfect escape for families, luxury travelers and couples looking to tie the knot. Fronting Riviera Nayarit’s popular Flamingos Beach, guests are treated to 24-hour room service, romantic wedding packages, a wide variety of upscale restaurants and bars, inspired spa services, spacious suites, an 18-hole golf course nearby, entertainment throughout the day and family-friendly amenities including a mini club and playground. Escape the hassles of everyday life during visits to this distinctive Mexican getaway.



Winners will be responsible for applicable taxes and fees. Taxes, fuel and fees are subject to change upon notice from Funjet Vacations and are nonrefundable. Winners must be at least 21 years of age. Blackout dates will apply. All travel is based on availability. Winners will need to valid Passport for travel to international destinations. If Passport is not in hand by time of travel, there will be no refunds nor extensions. Winners are responsible for any charges incurred for winner name changes or trip cancellations. Trips are nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. KTFK is responsible for issuing 1099 tax forms to winners based on trip value. Should either the hotel or destination be dropped from the FJV product line prior to booking, FJV shall have the right to substitute a comparable hotel or destination. Funjet Vacations' standard terms and conditions apply.

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING NEW PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL– As of January 23, 2007 all international travelers must present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information please visit the State Department’s consular website or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s website It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide proper documentation. Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what is printed on their travel documents must supply a marriage license and/or divorce decree. 


For full FM NewsTalk 97.1 station contest rules, please click here.

Sorry, This contest is unavailable.